Sunday, August 28, 2011

Worth a Listen: The War On Drugs

Things have been a bit slow the last couple of days due to other obligations. I haven't forgotten about my dear readers, which will hopefully increase in numbers and I still hope that everyone will chip in with comments, ideas, critique, recommendations or what ever you may have.


In the coming week I'll be able to present the very first guest blogger here on ATD, if everything goes according to plan. I started this blog hoping that friends and acquaintances with an interesting perspective would also ad to what ATD is. This will materialise soon.


I have also noticed that Blogger isn't any good, when it comes to pictures, so I'll be setting up a Flickr account, so you can see the pictures in a higher resolution. The pictures from the Dahlman post were done by Rasmus, and he put a lot of effort into it, but I now see that the current format doesn't do them any justice.



In order to give this post some sort of substance, I would like to recommend a band, that I have been listening to for a long time, The War on Drugs. They do not have Kurt Vile on guitar any longer, but they are still creating stunning music with references to giants like Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan.


No comments:

Post a Comment