Friday, March 30, 2012

BlogLoving - Female Bloggers



First of all, I'm so proud, that some of you guys out there are returning to read this blog. I wish I had time to update the blog once a day or twice even. But with a busy schedule, that includes studies, planning the future of ATD, making leather goods, making friends, and going out, there aren't enough hours in the day sometimes.

Meanwhile I hope you are taking some time to check out all the great blogs on the "Worth a Read"-list, as there are some very, very talented people on that list, that deserve a bit of you time. Who knows, you might even learn something new or discover something cool? I know, I do, every time I check out some of these blogs.

On my list I have three blogs, that are all made by women, but that doesn't mean, that I haven't learned a thing or two about dressing and style from them. I mean, they are so stylish and inspirational.




Another blog, which is almost run by women is of course Archival Clothing, that deserves more praise, than they have already had here. They are tremendously talented.


Read them yourself and show them to the women in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment