Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Papa Nui - Beach Battalion Hat

Sometimes I wish, I had the courage to step out of my comfort zone, when it comes to certain pieces of clothing or accessories. I can really appreciate something, but at the same time I have that gut feeling, that says "This ain't gonna work on you".

Even though I was very close to ordering one of these amazing Daisy Maes, that blogger extraordinaire, Papa Nui has had made, I decided against doing so. But that doesn't mean, that you shouldn't go ahead and acquire one for yourself or your best friend. The 




The Papa had these hats made of a 100% cotton herringbone twill with the iconic frog skin camo, that the USMC used back in the days. 
I have to say, that they look extremely well-made, which I'm sure, that they are, as I don't think the Papa would put his name on anything, that isn't good, as in really good. So do support a good initiative like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment