Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Soda Pop King

There's nothing new about this video, but I re-watched it a couple of days ago, and I can honestly say, that I'm thinking about switching trades to selling soda pops or at least leaving this continent, as it's so hard to find anything that isn't made by Coca Cola or Pepsi.

John Nese is one of a kind, that's for sure. I like his passion, his knowledge, his wits and his spirit. Unfortunately I feel like trying all of the different pops because of the way he  talks about them. But I wouldn't be able to find any of them. I have however tried the Fentimans Curiosity Cola and some other pops from Fentimans, and I have to say, that they're delicious. And I'm sure that I would also enjoy all of the other brands and types, that he talks about.

No comments:

Post a Comment