Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Balance 991


Of all the sneaker brands in the world I would personally only consider wearing sneakers from a handful of them. This is mainly due to the fact that they manufactured in the far east and I'm just not too impressed with the overall quality of them. Of course they aren't meant to last as long as a pair of well made, Goodyear welted leather shoes, but I often feel that something is missing.
And sure I do appreciate the innovation that a company like Nike continuously keeps on showing, but I prefer to appreciate it from afar, as it doesn't suit my aesthetics.


A company that manufactures - some - of their sneakers in both the UK and the US is of course New Balance and they're one of the only company, whose sneakers I would consider wearing.

At the moment I'm especially into the 991, which is somewhat innovative and pretty well made. These new colourways are a nice addition to the grey standard edition.





So if you're buying a pair of New Balance, I suggest you look, where they were made. It does matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment