Saturday, June 2, 2012

Worth a Listen - Twin Shadow

Music is an integral part of my life, but lately I've not been writing much about it, however that doesn't mean I'm not discovering new - and old - music all the time and whenever I get the chance, I try to go to concerts.

When I think about it, I really don't know, why I didn't write about Twin Shadow a long, long time ago, as his debut album is probably the album, that I listened to the most in 2011. It's just that good. "Forget" as the debut album is called is filled with good songs from start to end. I would dare say, that there is no low points on it, which immediately makes for a great album, so if you're into electropop, dream pop, new wave and possibly a tad of R'n'B (I may be going out on a limb with this description), then this is for you.

I don't know, if the song "Slow" is my favourite song of the album, but I like the fact, that the video pays homage to this creepy Calvin Klein commercial, which luckily got banned.



There's a new release on it's way from Twin Shadow. It's titled "Confess" and it's due in July. Needles to say, I'm very excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment